ELT consultancy & teacher development services
The route to quality
ITI provides a consultancy service to institutions aimed at improving the quality of their service. Tailor-made teacher development programmes stimulate and inspire language instructors making them more effective in the classroom and better able to cope with the demands of their professional life.
Successful educational institutions are those best able to learn and adapt to their ever-changing socio-political environment, and teacher and institutional development is crucial in this context as it is directly linked to the quality of the teaching process and learner success. Effective leadership in educational management demands frequent evaluation of changing learner needs and the teachers' response to those changes.
ITI helps institutions to:
- deliver a high level of education
- provide a commitment to optimising learning opportunities
- provide a guaranteed level of professionalism
- provide a competitive service without compromising on quality
- provide a positive learning environment based on the expertise and professionalism of your teachers
Our tutors are all experienced and registered as qualified teacher trainers by Cambridge ESOL. As such, they have all completed rigorous training programmes themselves.
Teacher development programmes
The following programmes can be held at your institution:
- Available throughout the year. Discount fee for a group of 12-18 - £760 (GBP) per candidate.
- 8 month part-time course (October to June). Discount fee for a group of 12-18 - £920 (GBP) per candidate.
- Short courses
- Available throughout the year. 10 hours, 150 TL per candidate. Courses include 'Drama in ELT', 'Testing and Assessment', 'Classroom Management', 'Developing Productive Skills' or any other topic by request.