1. Go to 4. Levent metro station.
2. Take the Emniyetler exit.
3. Turn right and walk along the main road. You should see a ING Bank clothing store on your left after 200 metres or so.
4. Turn left at the ING Bank and our building (Yaba Plaza 2) is just behind the newly-constructed one on the corner.
5. We're on the 2nd floor.
Directions (by Metro)
1. Please take the Maslak minibus. Ask the driver for Sanayi Mahallesi üst geçit (overpass).
2. Get off and walk over the overpass. While you are crossing you should see a ING Bank opposite.
3. Our building (Yaba Plaza 2) is just behind the newly-constructed one on the corner.
4. We're on the 2nd floor.
Seden Nurlu — School Manager
Jülide Gamgam — School Manager's Assistant
Tuğçe Filoğlu — School Manager's Assistant
Tom Godfrey — Centre Director & Founder
Dr. Tom Godfrey has been working in ELT since 1980 and is Director of International Training Institute (ITI). He is an ELT consultant specialising in Curriculum Design and Teacher Education. He completed his Ed.D at Exeter University, UK. He is the founder of Speech Bubbles Theatre who perform musicals to raise money for charities that support education and children in Turkey.
Nikue Gardner — Director of Teacher Training & CELTA Programme Coordinator
Originally from Canada, Nikue has been living and working in Istanbul for more than 5 years. He has completed CELTA, DELTA and MA TESOL qualifications and worked as a teacher trainer for the last four years in more than 15 countries.
Sally Hirst — DELTA Programme Coordinator
Sally runs the DELTA Modules for ITI, trains on line for the Distance DELTA, teaches language for ESP and has been doing all those things for quite a while. She has CELTA, DELTA and an MSc TESOL.
Liz is from the UK, but in 1993 took the Trinity TESOL Cert and came to Istanbul. After completing her DipTEFLA, she moved into teacher training and became full-time at ITI in 2008. She is also a Team Leader for Cambridge English speaking exams.
Laurence Bardout — TKT/YLExt Programme Director & CELTA/DELTA Tutor
Laurence has been working in EFL for a long time, both as a teacher and teacher trainer. She teaches on Celta and Delta courses. She has Celta, Delta and an MA in Linguistics.